Re: Debian will not boot any more, wrong UUID

Hi,

reset did not work. The menu for setting AHCI has completely disappeared

The livesystems do not boot, as UEFI inhibits it. And in the BIOS UEFI can NOT
be disabled!

I updated Windows from Win_10 to Win_11.

It is not bricked, please read my first mail carefully: I canm still access the
ext4 partitions from Windows (using Paragon drivers) and the data are still on
the partitions.

The kernel is still starting, but does not find the root partition, as the UUID
is wrong.

And I can not get the correct UUID, as no Linux livefile does see the /dev/nvme
partitions.

Hope this makes it clearer.

Best regards

Hans