Re: usrmerge on root NFS will not be run automatically

Still going on with this?

Have you actually looked at those two files:

    /lib/udev/rules.d/60-libsane1.rules and /usr/lib/udev/rules.d/60-libsane1.rules

to see if they're identical or not and to see if you might have an idea
how to merge them?
[ as I suggested a week ago.  ]

`usrmerge` did give you a pretty clear explanation of the problem it's
facing (AFAIC) and I believe it should be very easy to address it (no
need to play with anything funny like setting up a VM or mounting
the disk from some other system).

If you're not sure what to do with those two files, show them to us.

        Stefan