RE: General question regarding SSD and harddrive

On Saturday, July 15, 2023 8:30 AM, Maureen L Thomas wrote:
> So I have been looking at new computers and most of them come with
> SSD's but they are so much smaller than my 2 TB computer that I am
> not sure what is better.  I read a couple of pieces on different
> groups but still am not sure.  SSD's are faster but them have a quarter
> of the room for storage.  I don't use my machine for basic stuff and am
> not a heavy gamer.  Any advice about this would be greatly appreciated.

At least for now, I don't think it's a good idea to install your system on an
HDD (especially for Windows).
If you do need that much storage space, choose a computer that offers
additional storage interfaces.

BTW, SSDs are not expensive at all at this point in time.