Re: General question regarding SSD and harddrive

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 16:40:13 +0800
jeremy ardley <jeremy.ardley@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15/7/23 16:23, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
> > Is this done via gnome-settings? Or is there now a better option.
> > An URL would be good
>

> I set it up on my Debian 12 system first by using gnome desktop. My
> mate
> desktop then inherited the map
>
> I later found that you can run the cloud mapping application from
> command line regardless of the desktop. I use mate and used the mate
> terminal to do this:
>
> jeremy@client:~/Desktop$ gnome-control-center
>
> And follow the GUI prompts.
>
> I don't have a url describing this better, but it's not difficult
> with the gnome application

Thanks Jeremy,

Just what I have done, but I thought I had done this prior to upgrading
to Deb12.

I was interested because my connection has timed out a couple of times
and the only solution I found was rebooting. Hasn't dis-connected for a
few days, so maybe this issue is resolved.

All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keithrbaugroups@gmail.com
0447 667 468