Re: General question regarding SSD and harddrive

On 15/7/23 16:23, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
Is this done via gnome-settings? Or is there now a better option.  An
URL would be good

I set it up on my Debian 12 system first by using gnome desktop. My mate desktop then inherited the map

I later found that you can run the cloud mapping application from command line regardless of the desktop. I use mate and used the mate terminal to do this:

jeremy@client:~/Desktop$ gnome-control-center

And follow the GUI prompts.

I don't have a url describing this better, but it's not difficult with the gnome application