Re: Wireless temperature & humidity measurement

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 3:37 AM Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@debian.org> wrote:

> I'm looking for a wireless way to measure temperature and humidity indoor with hardware off the shelf and software included in Debian 12 bookworm.
>
> Sensors --> Radio --> Receiver --> Any typical PC interface, e.g., USB, Ethernet.
>
> I don't need a visual interface, but plan to process measured values in shell scripts.
>
> Do you have any hardware recommendations and can you share experience?

Off-topic, if you are into RaspberryPi's, then they have sensor
hats.[1,2] The price looks reasonable (to me).[3]

Armbian (and friends) are close to Debian. But they probably have some
proprietary blobs.

Jeff

[1] https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/sense-hat/
[2] https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/getting-started-with-the-sense-hat/7