Von: Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. April 2023 10:04
An: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Betreff: Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 07:17:23AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> Why not just everyone attack each other?
>
> This looks like an uncontrolled pillow fight.
>
> ..
> Bret Busby
> Armadale
> West Australia
> (UTC+0800)

Agreed: in this instance, however, we've had a series of emails from this
person in the past. Most of them don't reset a subject so go on a long time
on various subjects in the same thread.

That said: people - please remember that this list is subject to the Code
of Conduct. Part of that involves being constructive and helpful: sniping
doesn't really help at all.

We are all human and can get annoyed when someone just doesn't *get it*
but it's useful to remember that email is hard because you can't see
the circumstances of the person on the other end. That's also one of
the reasons why these threads keep asking for technical details / accuracy:
whenever these sorts of questions get asked, we're using guesswork because
we can't see over your shoulder.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater
[amacater@debian.org]