Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

On 15/4/23 07:11, Brian wrote:
On Sat 15 Apr 2023 at 07:00:18 +0800, Jeremy Ardley wrote:

On 15/4/23 06:52, Brian wrote:
The EPSON ET M 1120 doesn't exist. Do we have to guess its correct name
as well

I asked ChatGPT3.5 about that text string. At least ChatGPT could figure it
out

My Question

Linux printer driver and printer command protocol for epson ET M 1120 ?

ChatGPT response

The Epson ET-M1120 printer supports the Epson ESC/P-R printer language,
which is a command protocol used by Epson printers.

It is the OP who needs help, not me. She couls at least provide correct and full date.

Why not just everyone attack each other?

This looks like an uncontrolled pillow fight.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia