Re: Bookworm 1/28/23 updates - No Audio Devices Found

On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 07:22:02 -0500
Timothy M Butterworth <timothy.m.butterworth@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Timothy,

>I upgraded to 5.27beta so far no new issues. I just installed Wayland

Good to know.  Thanks for the info.

>so I can try it out. My sound cards are still not working though.

Have you tried;

(a) checking volume levels
    because sometimes things get 'fiddled with' on update.

(b) with a new user
    to try and ascertain whether it's unique to your usual
    user or an across the board problem.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"