Re: computer not starting from usb since installation

On Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at 01:10:47PM +0300, Semih Ozlem wrote:
> Since I installed debian 11 my computer no longer boots from usbs even if
> at startup from boot menu I choose to start from a live usb. Can this be
> changed by editing grub and if so how?
>
> Thank you
>
> Semih

Hi Semih,

Are there any logs / any indication in dmesg if you put a USB device into
a port?

When you installed Debian 11, did you choose to put all possible devices
into the initramfs or just the ones for this computer?

What else has changed? :)

All the very best, as ever,

Andy Cater