Re: Debian release criteria.

>> What, you expect someone to obtain an i386 machine just to replicate
>> that it's slow? And make it crash in some unspecified manner?
> Definitely not for the problems with Firefox.

BTW, regarding the problem with Firefox, a cause of crashes of Firefox
for me is running out of memory.  So there may be very little Debian can
do about that other than hope that Firefox gets a bit more
memory-efficient, which often depends more on web sites than on Firefox
itself (after all, nowadays web browsers are just VMs running Javascript
applications downloaded from hundreds of servers around the world).

        Stefan