Re: HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15-eh0000 (9WD46AV) Not Charging

On Sun, 18 Dec 2022 23:20:04 -0500
Timothy M Butterworth <timothy.m.butterworth@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone else experiencing an issue with HP Laptops not charging? It
> will work perfectly fine for a while and then simply not charge. I
> thought maybe it was a bad power adapter. I bought a new adapter but
> it still does the same thing.

Loose or sloppy connector? I have found that gently taking a pair of
pliers to some connectors will bend the barrel just enough to improve
the contact. Also roughing up the external contact surface with a bit of
Emory paper will sometimes do it.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com