Re: HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15-eh0000 (9WD46AV) Not Charging

On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 11:20 PM Timothy M Butterworth
<timothy.m.butterworth@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone else experiencing an issue with HP Laptops not charging? It will work perfectly fine for a while and then simply not charge. I thought maybe it was a bad power adapter. I bought a new adapter but it still does the same thing.

It looks like the UEFI has a component test, and one of the components
is Power. You might give it a try.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00363266

(It also looks like the charging issue is a common problem).

Jeff