Re: Dell Precision 3570 - Debian instead of Ubuntu

I'm in a similar position for a Dell workstation at work.  I decided to
keep it as it came, with ubuntu 20.04.  Some annoying
niggles/differences compared with Debian which I use on all of my other
systems but as this system acts as a server mostly, they are not
particularly worrying.

It's annoying that it has just the one big partition and I belatedly
realised I should have repartitioned to have a separate root and home
before copying over all of my (home) files.  Easily fixed in due course.

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2022-12-02) on Debian 11.5