hard disk and sub flash disk issues

Hi Everyone

Fist of all many thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Here are the issues I am facing

(i) I accidentally turned one of the partitions on the hard disk of the machine I currently have to linux swap. That partition contained files that I may need to review or use later. Is there a way to recove those files and if so how

(ii) I installed debian and ubuntu on various usb flash disks of size 64 gb or 32 gb or even I think 16 gb not live systems but either full installations or some persistence. Some of them broke down meaning they wont boot or run a full system they may drop to busybox or simply refuse to start at all. Some of those filesystems are still viewable if I start the machine with a live system or persistence system. Can they be fixed if so how and is it worth the effort

(iii) I have an external hard drive seagate that appears in lsusb command but the disk does not mount or appear under blkid or lsblk even with sudo. Can I recover that device external hard disk

(iv) I have another machine that was working with windows that no longer recognizes its usb ports or the hard drive. One of the ports copper wires I think got bent so I removed that usb port now the bios screen appears but windows wont boot and the hard disk does not get recognized by the bios this is a laptop i7 asus

the temporary machine I am running is i3 and is Casper

Any help would be great. Thanks