Re: dep hell NOT with Trinity

gene heskett composed on 2022-12-07 04:21 (UTC-0500):

> here, tde is dependency hell. And IDK why.

Did you ever start with a completed bare bones minimal (no X) installation,
followed by a minimal TDE installation, which pulls in only as much of X as it
requires, and rebooting, before adding preempt, CNC or anything else? Capturing
screen output from installation failures should be easy if done with apt in Konsole.

> Can I have synaptic keep a list so I could post it?

List of what? Post for what reason?
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata