Re: /boot/grub/grub.cfg menu entries

> To re-enable this, set GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER=false in /etc/default/grub.

   Thanks! But I did that, ran update-grub which reported:

> Warning: os-prober will be executed to detect other bootable partitions.
> Its output will be used to detect bootable binaries on them and create new
boot entries.
> Found Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) on /dev/sdg1

   Which is all way cool -- that sounds like it's going to do what I want.

   But on reboot, I'm left with my plain old menu listing only the existing
menu entry of booting off /dev/sdf1.

--
"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act." --
George Orwell