Re: Killing bluetooth dead

On Mon, Dec 05, 2022 at 04:18:19PM -0600, David Wright wrote:
> On Mon 05 Dec 2022 at 11:57:19 (-0500), Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> > It may be easier to look in the BIOS/UEFI and see if there's a way to
> > disable Bluetooth and Wifi. Then you don't have to worry about drivers

Looks like that did the trick.  Thanks!

> Would that not require adding a head to the headless server?

That wasn't any real issue, although I did have to ask a colleague to do
it for me, since I'm in another building.  The main reason I specified
that it was headless was just to head off any answers of the form "click
the Connection Manager widget on your desktop and..."

--
Dave Sherohman