Re: Increased read IO wait times after Bullseye upgrade

Hello Gareth,

the average io wait state is 3% in the last 1d14h. I have checked the IO usage with several tools and have not found any processes/threads generation too much read/write requests. As you can see on my first graph, only the read wait time increased significantly, the write not.

Br,
Mihaly