Re: Increased read IO wait times after Bullseye upgrade

Hi Gareth,

- Smartmon/smarctl does not report any hw issues on the HDDs.
- Fragmentation score is 1 (not fragmented at all)
- 18% used only
- RAID status is green (force-resynced)
- rebooted several times
- the IO utilization is almost zero(!) - chart attached
- tried to change the io scheduler of the disks from mq-deadline to noop: does not bring change.
- the read latency increased on ALL 4 discs by the bullseye upgrade!
- no errors/warnings in kern.log/syslog/messages

Br,
Mihaly