Increased read IO wait times after Bullseye upgrade

Hello Community,

since I have upgraded my debian 10 to 11, the read IO wait time of all disks have been increased dramatically. The hw and sw setup has not changed and there no extra IO related activity on the server. The scheduler is the same: mq-deadline. I have tried to set it to noop but there was no big change.

HP Proliant Microserver GEN8, 4x4TB WD Red SATA discs in MDRAID5, Debian 11.5, 5.10.0-19-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.149-2.

Chart attached, you can clearly see the date of the upgrade.

Any ideas?

Köszönettel:
Vukovics Mihály