Re: Boxed Distributions

On Tue, Nov 01, 2022 at 02:24:25AM -0400, Joe Roberts II wrote:
> Dear Debian Friends,
>
> I was hopeful that you guys can point me in the right direction on where to
> recieve boxes distributions of Debian.
>
> Is there any way you guys can put me on a distribution list for the
> beautiful boxed distributions for Debian? 😁

Debian hasn't produced boxed distributions. The nearest I can
suggest is that you contact one of the vendors from here who
can supply CD/DVD media (or, more usually these days, maybe
a USB stick that is bootable.)

A full Debian distribution would be 40 DVDs so many vendors supply
the first one or two DVDs only. Some vendors supply the equivalent
of the library case you'd get for a two DVD film.

https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/