Boxed Distributions

Dear Debian Friends,

I was hopeful that you guys can point me in the right direction on where to recieve boxes distributions of Debian.

Is there any way you guys can put me on a distribution list for the beautiful boxed distributions for Debian? 😁

I respect the fact Debian stands for excellence and hard work and would love to see the boxed distros in my area. Thank you guys kindly. I left my address / email / and phone if you decide to email me or call me. I would love to have a boxed distribution of all great Debian releases.

You guys are awesome 😎

Sincerely,
Joe Roberts II

Address