Re: Unification of discussion-forum types (was Re: signing up to fourms)

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 08:57:54AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
If that doesn't happen in practice, I'd be all for the idea, but as far
as I can recall I have yet to encounter a case where it doesn't. We
already get too many examples of people failing to quote correctly even
here on this mailing list, without having actively brought Web-based
interfaces into it.

And, sadly, some people just can't let it go and insist on long threads berating people for incorrect quoting, instead of just either ignoring the message or focusing on the substance.