Re: signing up to fourms

Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 11:54 PM Bruce H. <bth73@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > Why do you have to make it so hard to sign up to the user forums?
> > Auto gen passwords do not work, and the requirements are excessive!
> >

> Was previously unaware Debian had a web forum.  Why bother when we have
> mailing lists that have none of these problems?

Some people have strong preferences.

If I had a lot of time to donate to the project, I would try to
advocate for adopting the D-lang forum software for Debian,
which is a unified system that keeps the same content and
threading across:

usenet newsgroup
web forum / mailing list archive
mailing list

Unfortunately, I don't have that time right now.

-dsr-