Apt upgrade problem

Hi

Tonight I am seeing a behaviour pattern in my Debian Bullseye system that I have not seen before.

After "sudo apt update", the system informs me there is 1 package that can be upgraded.

"sudo apt upgrade" reports nothing to do, 0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded...

"apt list --upgradable" shows a new version of the Amazon Workspaces client, version 4.3.0.1766. It also shows that there is one more version available.

"apt list -a --upgradable" shows:

Listing... Done
workspacesclient/unknown 4.3.0.1766 amd64 [upgradable from: 4.2.0.1665]
workspacesclient/now 4.2.0.1665 amd64 [installed,upgradable to: 4.3.0.1766]

"sudo apt install" reports:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

System doesn't seem to want to install the new version of the Amazon workspaces client. I'm assuming some dependency not known to the system is needed for the new version. However I also note the /unknown after the package name in the new version, which is /now in the current version. I am not sure what that is, but presumably /unknown isn't good... Can anyone suggest an approach to investigate why this upgrade won't happen?

In case important, Amazon workspaces client is included in my package list by "amazon-workspaces-clients.list" in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ :

deb [arch=amd64] https://d3nt0h4h6pmmc4.cloudfront.net/ubuntu bionic main

That comes from the install instructions page of the Amazon Workspaces client. It did occur to me that perhaps the new version needs some additional repository, so I went back and checked but the installation instructions have not changed, so it seems not.

Thanks in advance

Mark