Re: How to configure (aka deal with) /tmp in the best way?

On Wed, Oct 05, 2022 at 06:23:39PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> I haven't yet felt the need to adjust sizing or permissions on /tmp
> but if I did I'd just put an entry for it in /etc/fstab.

Me too, but I'm still curious where the OP's /etc/systemd/system/* file
came from.  If the OP didn't write it, and since we *know* Debian doesn't
create it during the installation or upgrade, my guess is the OP didn't
use Debian.  They probably used "a Docker image that had the word Debian
in its name" or something like that.

I'm wondering exactly what it was, for future reference.