Re: usrmerge

On Sat, Oct 01, 2022 at 11:06:55AM +0100, billium wrote:
Since the last update to my debian testing I am unable to install anything
or upgrade.

Setting up usrmerge (31) ...

FATAL ERROR:
Both /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 and /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
exist.

How did you arrive in this state?  Is /lib already a symlink to /usr/lib
on your system?

This is a good question.
billium, if you by any chance have a backup of your system from before the upgrade, it would be great if you can file a bug report against the usrmerge package so its maintainers can have a look.

Michael