Re: cups broken

On 2022-07-13 18:21, gene heskett wrote:
I give up, the driverless printer cups installs automaticaly cannot be
deleted and has
taken over from the brother drivers that work, preventing me from
using the printer at all.

So how do I disable the driverless junk? Is that a separate package
that is removable?
cups doesn't even offer to disable this non-working garbage.
Thanks for any good clues.

I've usually managed once discovered what CUPS thinks the printer is called.
Not seen this documentation on github before.
https://openprinting.github.io/cups/doc/admin.html

mick