need to know where to file a bug or ask a question.

Hi list,
I've been having a problem with reading local email (like Cron reports
etc.) and I tracked it down to either Evolution or WebKitWebProcess.
I've opened bugs with both and have been talking with the Evolution
mailing list. Milan Crha from that list had me run some backtraces and
all he can see is both of them are showing "Both have threads related
to your graphics drivers (/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/dri/radeonsi_dri.so), maybe that is part of the problem you face."

As far as I know I'm supposed to be using radeon.cik_support 0r
amd.cik_support for GPU drivers. If that is what's causing my CPU to go
to 100% usage when I read local mail then I need to know how to correct
that?
Thanks for taking the time to read this and help answer the question.

Tim
--
 <tmcconnell168@gmail.com>