Re: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR Problem - CORRECTION

Dave I am re-sending this as first transmission meant to be sent debian-user@lists.debian.org bounced because I entered the address incorrectly. - Tom

On 7/6/22 11:09 AM, Thomas George wrote:
David the reply I just sent was wrong.

gnuplot works with both LXterminal and Konsole.

With Konsole the plot is always immediately displayed in the window.

With LXterminal the result of the first plot command is immediately displayed in the window. The results of subsequent plot commands are written to an entry Gnuplot window on the bar at the bottom of the current window.

Whether this was always the case I do not know. Today is the first time I ever saw it.

Tom