Re: dlna server for roku?

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 09:10:14PM +0000, Lee wrote:
1. fast forward/reverse doesn't show thumbnail pics so I get a rough
idea of what I'm skipping over.  Is there some way to enable that?

I'm afraid I don't know, but, my first thought is, I'd check whether
this is actually a property of the dlna server or something the client
is responsible for.

Sometimes some media or other doesn't appear on the end device.
When that happens I just transcode it (It hasn't happened to anything
where I'd be concerned about the fidelity of doing so)

Do you use handbrake, winff or something else to transcode to mp4?

ffmpeg on the command-line.
--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland