Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On 2022-05-13, <tomas@tuxteam.de> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> It's just the basic antipattern you can see everywhere in surveillance

You seem to be seeing these antipatterns at the drop of any hat.

But I read recently about a brand new password antipattern (whatever those are).
The only thing is, I don't really understand what the hell it is exactly.

  In a joint effort to make the web more secure and usable for all,
  Apple, Google and Microsoft today announced plans to expand support
  for a common passwordless sign-in standard created by the FIDO
  Alliance and the World Wide Web Consortium. The new capability will
  allow websites and apps to offer consistent, secure, and easy
  passwordless sign-ins to consumers across devices and platforms.

https://fidoalliance.org/apple-google-and-microsoft-commit-to-expanded-support-for-fido-standard-to-accelerate-availability-of-passwordless-sign-ins/

I guess the devil, as always, will be hiding somewhere in the details.