Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

Siard writes:
> Do a search for 'gmail alternatives' and you will find at least a
> dozen of them. Ad-free accounts with 100% privacy cannot be free (as
> in beer), but they don't cost much.

I'm currently using pobox.com .

> I have a mailbox.org account myself (they are based in Berlin,
> Germany) and am very content with it. There are many settings you can
> tweak, such as the spam filter settings, and many options such as
> e-mail aliases, disposable addresses, incorporating external accounts
> and the like.  And I never had any bounces from this list any more.

And get your own domain (I recommend Gandi as a registrar).  You can
then point the MX records to whoever you are purchasing email service
from.  That way you can change email providers without changing your
email address.
--
John Hasler
john@sugarbit.com