Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 8:15 PM Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed 11 May 2022 at 20:09:14 +0200, Fero Dali wrote:
> It does not say
>
>   "On May 30, you may lose access to POP3 if you are using fetchmail".
>
> It also says "may" not "will". Is it known for a fact that fetchmail is
> on a list of "less secure sign-in technology". Have Google designated it
> as such?

In the next line it says "will":
> Google will no longer support

In any case I am  looking for another email service supplier that does not
use the 2-Step Verification (OAUTH2) process to access my email box.

On the web I looked at http://riseup.net and it looks like a good one.
But to create an account there I also need an Invite Code.
So, please, if anyone can give me an Invite Code for riseup.net
I would be very grateful.

Thanks