Re: macchanger - is it still working?

Hi David,

> I don't know what you searched for.

I searched for all files below /etc of a string "IFACE", then looked at something like "IFACE=all" or "IFACE=--all" or similar.

> What does your /etc/network/interfaces (and subdirectories) contain?

Only this:

auto lo wlp5s0 enp0s10

iface lo inet loopback
address 127.0.0.1
netmask 255.0.0.0

Everything else is commented out, as network-manager recommends this.

However, there are other configs below from other packages (these are clamav, ethtool, mountnfs, openvpn, postfix and wpasupplicant). These are in the original state and were never touched by me. But I can not exclude, these might interfere with macchanger.

> A workaround for your problem might be to set IFACE appropriately

> in /etc/default/macchanger.

Yes, that is a good idea, I will do so.

> Cheers,

> David.