Re: Dino

On 5/7/22 11:14, Antti Talsta wrote:
On Sat, May 07, 2022 at 10:17:14AM +0900, A_Man_Without_Clue wrote:
How many of you use XMPP chatting clients?

I use Gajim on the desktop and Conversations on Android. I should
properly test Dino, it seems like a nice client.

I was just trying some of those available on LINUX including this Dino-Im
and conversations app on android, but desktop clients are not really usable.

What is the problem with them?

I was just testing Gajim too, but I couldn't get video camera working, and the audio setting too cannot be saved. Also The audio call just doesn't go. So I just removed it.

I had problem with Dion-im with video as well.

Linphone android just freezes whenever it' s trying to synchronize with messages send from desktop.