Re: Dino

On Sa, 2022-05-07 10:17:14, A_Man_Without_Clue wrote:
> On 3/13/22 08:24, Stefan Kropp wrote:
> > On Sa, 2022-03-12 23:00:33, Mongoose wrote:
> > > When may we see Dino messenger included in Debian stable?
> >
> > The dino XMPP IM Messenger is part of Debian [1]
> >
> > Version 0.2.0-3 in stable
> > Version 0.3.0-2~bpo11+1 in stable backports
> >
> > [1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/dino-im
> >

> Just being curious.
>
> How many of you use XMPP chatting clients?

+1 :)

> I was just trying some of those available on LINUX including this Dino-Im
> and conversations app on android, but desktop clients are not really usable.

Conversations and blabber.im should be fine for android.

There is a wiki page for XMPP: https://wiki.debian.org/XMPP
Personally, I prefer gajim and profanity.

There is also a blog "Bits from the Debian XMPP Team"
 https://xmpp-team.pages.debian.net/blog/

There are new version in backports for dino-im, gajim, profanity.

Those clients should work fine.

> What about SIP phone/messaging?

I'm using twinkle.

> I am trying Linphone on my desktop and android but android version is quite
> buggy...

For android I'm using /e/ which has SIP support.

--
Stefan Kropp
Diese E-Mail wurden von einem Debian GNU/Linux System gesendet