Re: wtf just happened to my local staging web server

On 2022-05-05 03:57, Stephan Seitz wrote:
Am Do, Mai 05, 2022 at 09:30:42 +0200 schrieb Klaus Singvogel:
I think there are more.

Yes, I only know wtf as „what the fuck”.

    Stephan

Actually, it's "what the frack" - a nod to the Battlestar Galactica TV/movie franchise, which uses frack as the expletive of choice.

These days "frack" also refers to a gas extraction process with terrible environmental consequences, thereby justifying its use as an expletive in the broader world. Fracking is derived from fracturing, the breaking of something, which is appropriate in the case of my staging server suddenly being broken.