Re: [SOLVED] Re: One-user system.

On 5/6/22 1:11 PM, Charles Curley wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. I got started with a KIM-I: 6502 running at 1 MHz,
just over 1 kilobyte of RAM. Six seven segment displays and a hex
keyboard for data entry. I still have one.

I remember *reading about* the KIM-I (and the Altair, and a few others) in electronics magazines; I started with a TRS-80 Model I myself (and with high school programming classes on an IBM 370/135 at the District Office, with terminals connected over a pair of multiplexed phone lines [and a maximum terminal speed of 300 Baud]).

--
JHHL