Re: OT: apache in shared environment

> my question is a bit OT but perhaps someone can help.

> We use apache mpm_prefork and mod_itk in shared environment for
> privilege separation.

> Now we want to use http2.

> As I understod:

> - mod_itk need mpm_prefork
> - mpm_prefork is not compatibe with mod_http2

> We have try to use mpm_event with PHP-fpm and different pools, but this
> separate the php stack only.

> Is there a way to get http2 work with mod_itk?

If mod_itk *needs* preforking, then nothing can be done.

Next step would probably be to investigate containerization, use
something like Traefik to route requests for the different hosts or
paths to a different container and create privilege separation that way.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.