Grub Problem

I have four hard drives ion my Bullseye platform; Three SSD's and one HDD. My current copy of Bullseye is on /dev/sdd1. I have installed a pristine copy of Bullsye on /dev/sda.

The installer found the copy of Bullseye on /dev/ssd1 and I installed grub on /dev/sda1. At the end of the installation process I removed the installationm media from the cdrom drive, rebooted the computer and selected /dev/sda1. I got an error message that /dev/sda couldn't be found. The good news is that if I hit the reset button on the platform the old grub menu comes up and the system boots into the version
on sdd1.

Now, this ROF (retired old fool, althought other terms might be aplicable) from the long gone days of punched cards and tape drives has been using computers sine the early 1960's, google was not my frient in trying to find a solution to the problem.

Assistanc will be mucn appeciated.

Thanks in advance.

-- Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. Molecular Modeling 614.312.7528 (c) Skype: smolnar1