Has anybody replaced pulseaudio with pipewire on Debian 11...

... as per [1]?

I have some BT headphones (Anker Soundcore Q30) which work beautifully on Android devices but are an absolute pain on Debian 11.

I have to constantly "reinstall -- purge" the whole bluethooth/pulseaudio stack to make it work and I have tried all other tricks in the book.

It looks like completely replacing pa with pipewire makes sense on Ubuntu. I wonder if anybody has anecdotal experience of nuking pulseaudio and installing pipewire on Debian Stable and if that makes things better with regards to bluetooth audio.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/PipeWire

--
Ottavio Caruso