Re: mail monitoring

Hi,

i mean Server's sending all messages to our main mail account - like script outputs, general errors from services, kern.log and so on.

we do already use mailfilter to direct same mails into same directory.
my goal is it to read less mails -> only mails with (unkown) errors

But spamassassin maybe is a good idea -> so i can filter mails i know there are good or maybe bayes will help

thanks