Re: mail monitoring

Philipp Ewald wrote:
> Hello guys,
>

> our server sending all message to our main Mail Account.
> Thats good we don't wanna change that. All Server sending all messages to this address, mostly its not important.
>

> I want to define "good" messages (with regex?) that can be filtered. Is there a software that already can do this?

Are you looking for software that:

- runs on the mail server, rejecting mail as it comes in?
SpamAssassin.

- runs on the mail server, filtering mail as it is delivered to
users?
Sieve or mailfilter or procmail (don't use procmail)

- runs on a recipient's computer, filtering mail after it is
pulled via IMAP?
Look for tools built in to your mail client, or use imapsync to
retrieve the mail and mailfilter to sort it.

-dsr-