Re: Which Program does WebKitWebProcess belong to

On Fri, 27 May 2022, at 00:08, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> That's presumably what you were going to get out of apt-file -- the name
> of the package that contains WebKitWebProcess.  Unfortunately that doesn't
> tell you which *web browser* is using this library.
>
> Now, the OP probably knows which web browser they're running.  Unless
> they happen to be running more than one, in which case the confusion
> is understandable.

Isn't there also another possibility?  Some programs which users don't think
of as browsers use WebKit to present their user interface, I think.  I'm fairly
sure I've seen this on Windows machine, not sure about Linux.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.