Re: Netgen installation problem

Thanks Anssi

I made sure that the PATH's matched what you did and ran the program from the desktop. It worked fine. It is interesting that running netgen from the command line doesn't work but the icon on the desktop does. I never noticed this before but may have just missed it. After 20 years of using Debian you would think that I would have stumbled across this before. Thanks again. Problem solved.

Gary R