Re: Very Urgent.

0000dubai
Created Saturday 21 May 2022

Hi Sami!

Thanks for your message!

I would like your help to get my master business plan accomplished.

We will meet together with the highest ayatollas.

There I will explain my master plan.

This meeting will be recorded for eternity.

I bring my guitar.

You send flight ticket, pay for cheap single hotel room.

It is not about money.

It will benefit humanity.

It's about

ARNE KAI BANANA BEER

Have a nice day my friends,

Greetings,

Arne Kai de Boer
Miranda 11
3402 HG  IJsselstein
Netherlands

PS.
God tolerates all religions

PS2.
https://cinema.arnekai.net

On Wed, 18 May 2022 14:45:52 +0400
Сами Аль-Амри <brinas.valwane@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good day my Friend, It would be an honor if we can be friends, you look so smart and a business mysterious person. I am Sami Al-Amri, from Dubai Islamic depository. Please can we have a business discussion that can benefit both of us with my position. Reply me and I will explain the details to your understanding.
>
> Regards
> Mr. Sami

Kumido tomorrow I will receive your heart by post!