Re: File corruption after transmission over GMail using mutt + msmtp

On 21/05/22 at 04:09, Marcelo Laia wrote:
> Nowadays, email recipients had give me feedback that attached files that
> I sent was corrupted. I use Mutt + msmtp + offlineimap and OAuth GMail
> app implementation.

After a lot of tests, I found:

1. Files with image/figure was damaged

2. If images are remove from files, they are transferred by mutt intact.

Could you do a test for me? If so, please, download the next files and
send it to me, one per message, using GMail. Send direct to my private
e-mail.

pdf with image/figure
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y11l265wjt4dbbz/Mutt-test-estagio_assinado.pdf?dl=0

docx with image/figure
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifu7qf1xnp2ev97/Mutt-test-figure.docx?dl=0

docx without image/figure
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4c0t7vb8tu6ikp/Mutt-test.docx?dl=0

Please, before send, inspect it if they are opened very well in your
machine.

Tell me what system are you using. I use Debian testing (Debian 5.17.3-1
(2022-04-18) x86_64)

Thank you so much!

--
Marcelo