Re: firefox misbehaviour

Hmm, this combination is new to me. As I am using plasma5, there is

Clicking then with the skull on some window, it will kill this window/
application. However, this does not work.

Pressing <ctrl><alt><F1> should switch to console 1, (F2 to 2, F3 to 3 and so
on) but this does not work, too.

As I said, completely frozen! Oh, and it is also not possible, to login from
another computer (i.e. with ssh), as due to the freeze authentication and
other things do not work then.

Best regards

Hans